- Companies with the highest employee engagement have 3.9 times the Earnings Per Share (EPS) growth rate
- Disengaged employees have a 23% probability of turnover within 12 months, compared to less than 1% probability among highly engaged employees
- Disengaged employees cost their employers on average 46% of their salaries in lost productivity
- The average full-time Canadian worker was absent for 9.3 days in 2011
- Workplace absences resulted in the economy losing an estimated 2.4 per cent of the gross annual payroll
- Employee wellness programs have been proven to reduce healthcare costs, absenteeism and presenteeism, thus resulting in improved profits
- 77 out of the top 100 employers have a structured wellness program in place
- A healthier and productive workforce is less prone to claims leading to greater engagement and higher profitability
- Employees who are thriving in their overall wellbeing have 41% lower health-related costs and 62% lower overall costs
Every firm must manage their risks. Risk is made up of different risk categories that formulate your overall Enterprise Risk Management. Within each category of risk there are inherent people risk. Managing your people risk is paramount to your success and perpetuation.
JONES DesLauriers Blevins conducts a thorough HR Audit to identify your risks and formulate meaningful HR metrics. A solid HR Strategic Plan will focus on key behaviours and activities that lead to improved profits, better productivity and greater competitiveness in your market.